|Name/Version:||XLFO -- SubtleSonic tweak 1.0|
|Description:||This device is an extension of the LFO device that comes with Live. It adds lots of new features and provides some useful tweaks to existing ones.
It's pay what you want with no minimum, though you need to provide an email address. If you are unwilling to provide a real working email, please check out some of the other nice LFO devices on maxforlive.com.
- Morph control: provides a unique transformation for each waveshape.
- Morph lock: only change the morph value at the beginning of the wave's cycle.
- Weight control: use an exponent to skew the shape up or down
- Takeover mode: temporarily bypass the LFO and control the value directly
- Oneshot mode: LFO retriggers with manual trigger (near phase) and with the reset clock (if enabled)
- Reset: automatically reset the LFO to the value specified by the phase control -- works in Freq or Sync mode
- Fade: when using Hold or Takeover, the control will transition over a period specied in ms of beats (depending on Freq/Sync mode)
- Qnt: Quantize the output in 16th note units. (0=off, 0.5=32nd)
- Separate controls for smooth up/down (linkable)
- Phase's range is scaled by the PhaseMultiplier control, so you can set its range from 10 to 720 degrees, which can be cool for wrap-around phasing.
- Inversion control is now visible
- Adjust the depth of the mapped control via number boxes (so you can use the depth and offset independently) -- present in the original, but not visible
- Uses downsampling to produce similar CPU usage as the original, but with added features.
Peter McCulloch, 2013
|Live Version Used:||9.0.4|
|Max Version Used:||6.1.2|
|Date Added:||Jun 24 2013 11:59:53|
|Date Last Updated:||Jul 01 2013 21:17:30|
|Download URL (report link)||http://www.subtlesonic.com/xlfo|
|License (more info):||Attribution|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]