|Name/Version:||Roland System-8 Max For Live Controller 1.0|
|Description:||Initial build of a M4L MIDI Controller For the Roland System-8.
- Click the button next to Floating to get an Independent M4L window.
- 2 way feedback of MIDI Signals.
- Controls are mapped to Push 2 controller.
- Green System-8 button goes to Program A-6 which I have mapped to a Patch Initialise.
- Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 buttons. Need to develop separate M4L Device.
- Use with External Instrument in Ableton.
- Note: Current Bug on load where you need to initialise the patch.
This is my first M4L Device and it works for my use, but thought it might be useful for others.
Any constructive feedback and suggestions would be excellent.
|Live Version Used:||9.7.1|
|Max Version Used:||7.3.2|
|Date Added:||Mar 12 2017 17:37:03|
|Date Last Updated:||Mar 12 2017 17:45:37|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||None|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]