|Description:||ehDirtDelay has a number of unusual if not novel features:
Outside the feedback loop:
- A pre-delay for expanded rhytmic potential.
- Two syncable LFOs with per stereo channel phase settings.
In the feedback loop:
- Unipolar amplitude modulation, for adding dirt, noise and glitch.
- A basic reverb for diffusing the signal or "metalizing" it.
- Three choices for overdrive / distortion.
- Samplerate / bitdepth reduction.
Convenient signal routing options:
- Stereo or mono input.
- Mute left or right input.
- Swap left and right input.
- Feedback stereo balance.
- Invert feedback phase.
Click the question mark to view a diagram of the signal path.
Audio examples here: https://soundcloud.com/ernst-hot/sets/ehdirtdelay
Live and/or M4L does not seem to like it when frozen devices contain samples, which ehDirtDelay does.
If you experience crashes, try to unfreeze the device, save it and see if it works better like that.
- Feature: Delay time selection updated to allow for more flexibility.
- Bugfix: The left and right output channels were swapped.
- Feature: You can now link the left and right delay times.
- Bugfix: The polarity of the balance knob was inverted.
|Live Version Used:||9.7.0|
|Max Version Used:||7.3.0|
|Date Added:||Nov 07 2016 02:29:13|
|Date Last Updated:||Nov 15 2016 01:49:47|
|Average Rating (1)||4|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||AttributionNonCommercialShareAlike|
|Device File:||ehDirtDelay v1.03.amxd|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]