|Name/Version:||CVpal Controller 1.0|
|Description:||Device for controlling the Mutable Instruments CVPal module.
The CVpal Controller was designed to help improve the Mutable Instruments CVpal workflow by proving a graphical interface for all the different modes available in the CVpal.
When a different mode is selected via the drop-down menu, the controller automatically updates the UI (to display the corresponding controls and parameters for that particular mode) as well as the MIDI Output Channel of the track.
This allows the users to switch between modes without having to remember the details about them (such as corresponding MIDI channels, MIDI CC#, MIDI Notes, etc).
This device also provides an interface for the 2 calibration modes.
The CVpal Controller is also useful for sending automation to your modular patch via Mode 6 (Controller Conversion).
HOW TO USE
- Create an empty MIDI Track in Ableton Live.
- Drag the .amxd file into the MIDI Track.
- The CVpal Controller will automatically set the output of the MIDI Track to the proper MIDI port (CVpal) and MIDI channel (1–16) depending on the selected Mode.
- The MIDI Track must contain only the CVpal Controller device and other MIDI devices (Arpeggiator, Scale, etc). It cannot contain any instrument otherwise the MIDI signals will not be properly routed to the CVpal module.
- Optional: Create a separate Audio Track for monitoring / recording the signal coming from your modular.
1.0: Initial Release
- The Duophonic mode (#5) might not work 100%. I'm still working on it and my goal is to fix it in the next update.
CVpal is a module created by Mutable Instruments. For more information about CVpal, visit http://mutable-instruments.net/modules/cvpal
For more MaxforLive devices, visit http://spektroaudio.com/
|Tags||utility, hardware, beta|
|Live Version Used:||9.6.1|
|Max Version Used:||7.2.2|
|Date Added:||May 17 2016 15:27:08|
|Date Last Updated:||Not updated yet|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||None|
|Device File:||CVPalController 1.0.amxd|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]