|Name/Version:||APC40 MATRIX MODES 1.4|
|Description:||This patch toggles the APC40's Matrix between default mode, and a custom user mode. Works by pressing the Track Selection button for the track this device is on.
Works great for sending midi notes, CC's or PGM#'s
Drop the device on a Midi Track.
Read the "?" file.
Now click the edit button and get to making your custom Matrix Mode.
You should be able to put these on multiple tracks, and configure each one for each track.
Last UPDATE 2/23/2013
THINGS TO DO
1. Find a better preset solution
2. See if I can figure out how to select a portion of the Matrix Editor and change values of the selected portion
3. Make selecting Track with the mouse reflect changes.
4. Possibly find a better solution for recording notes into clips and avoiding midi loops.
5. Maybe use the Device Knobs in edit mode to edit each button via APC40.
6. Make Scene Launch and Stop Clips do something, or perform default functions when the mode is enabled.
Tell me what you think.
|Live Version Used:||9|
|Max Version Used:||6.1|
|Date Added:||Jan 06 2013 20:37:58|
|Date Last Updated:||Feb 23 2013 16:53:16|
|Average Rating (1)||4|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||None|
|Device File:||APC40 MATRiX MODES v004.amxd|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]