User Details

Username: composingcap
Facebook: None provided
Twitter: None provided
Soundcloud: None provided
Account Status: enabled
Member since: Oct 26 2016
About composingcap:
(report this profile)

Devices by composingcap

FFT Infinite Sostenuto Version 0.1
Spectral Shuffle Version 0.2
FM Granulator Version 1.01
Spectral Accumulator Version 0.3
FFT Bin Exchange Version 1.05
Risset Synth Version 0.0.1
Simple Spectral Delay Version 1.02
Mesh Verb Version 0.3
Grainflow.sustain Version 1.1
Grainflow Live Version 1.0
Vector One Version 1.1
Grainflow Shuffle Version 1.0
Tiny Mesh Version 1.01
Pluck6 Version 1.1
Shape Delay Version 1.1
grainflow.scrubsynth Version 1.0
Wave Terrain Version 1.0

Total Downloads: 13,775

Comments by composingcap


There was some stuff that did not update when the frame size changed (oops). Also the exponent thing was not hooked up but should warp the X axis now

@aftersound: this issue was caused by me accidentally naming the buffer names with "--" instead of "---." All of the #0 are in abstractions so they should create unique identifiers within the abstraction.

This update should have solved the issue.

I think the issue has to do with me using objects that became available in Max 8.2. I made a change to get rid of the object I was using so hopefully it will work now.

I have only tested it on windows (on two machines), so perhaps it is an OS issue. It is also possible there is some weirdness happening with the MC cables- do either of you have the full version of Max 8?

I cleaned up some of the files, but do not know if it fixed anything as I am unsure why it is not working. I am on 11.0.12 as well. It does need a midi note input to sound, but I think it is more likely Max for Live is not playing nice for some reason.

@NeonBreath- it should be fixed now. :) (It was not frozen)

I added a pitch shift feature, but it will introduce some noise because of the small buffer size I needed to create the effect.

I wish I knew what this was about. I only have access to live 10 so I am not able to test it my self.

I will take a look when I have a chance. It is likely because I am not passing anything through the device which should be an easy fix.

The tapin and tapout positions should save now

It is in stereo now

I went ahead and added the ability to change window sizes. I will add stereo in the future.

Just added some crude panning controls to the output.

Sorry for the long wait--

I have correctly frozen this now. Sorry for the trouble

I can look into it- how I have it set up now changing the fft size would be a little problematic (mostly because the patch is a bit messy and changing the fft size requires me to re initialize the pfft objects)

These updates should fix those issues

Hey, sorry I do not check this very often. I will look at it when I get a chance. I think it should be an easy fix.