|Description:||Distrobuted as MAX project, because compiled file is >100MB. Download size is ~25MB.
* New in 3.2: Completely open Max design; 3x-oversampled SVF filter now has 4-D table-based gain compensation, continuous lo/band/hi modes, continuously adjustable 0~24-db-octave slope, continuously variable drive with saturation, continuously variable feedback; much lower CPU load (typically 0.5%/voice on 3Ghz i7). the audio path is completely in gen~, and mostly in codebox; 34 waveforms with custom antialiasing and contour modulation; interactive waveform display; Improved setup and load. dynamically adjustable polyphony.
* Built for performance and quality: First audio instrument built entirely in gen~, for complete internal 64-bit operation; Custom antialiasing and 3x oversampling; More than 150 automation parameters
* Modular modulation matrix: Six assignable polyphonic modulations with individual level control for each matrix selection; 21 sources, including envelopes, LFOs, gate levels, voice number, oscillator pitch, and external MIDI controllers; 37 destinations, covering all main audio parameters.
* Custom oscillators: 2 complete oscillators with sync, FM, FM feedback; variable mix and ring modulation; 37 oscillator waveforms, all with variable shape; unique anti-aliasing with the newest technology; graphical pitch tracking, graphical FM tracking, and wave display.
* 12/24-dB/octave filter: Variable mixing mixing of poles, saturation, and feedback; graphical pitch tracking; unfiltered oscillator mix with variable oversaturation; table-based gain compensation across six dimensions.
LFOs: Two polyphonic LFOs with gate sync option; Sine, pulse, saw/triangle, and S&H waveforms; adjustable waveform shape and frequency; polyphonic spread by frequency or amplitude.
* Envelopes: Two ADSR envelopes, one with single, multi, and repeat modes; graphical gate velocity sensitivity; attack velocity sensitivity; pitch slope modulation.
* Stereo effects: phaser/flanger; high-quality chorus; ping-pong tempo delay; efficient reverb; custom fast-response limiter with adjustable attack and release
* Keyboard : Direct, arpeggiator, and pitch transposition modes; multicolor display; notes may be stored in the preset and recalled in the same order played; transpose, scale remap, mod wheel, and sprung pitch bend.
* MIDI input: Note on/off, eight assignable controllers, program change, mod wheel, pitch bend, volume, all notes off, all sounds off, and MTC start/96-clock/stop signals.
* Arpeggiator: Sequences notes in the order played, with adjustable rate; the arpeggio may either adjust to the number of notes on, or with fixed note count, allowing new notes to substitute into the arpeggio; Hold mode allows including multiple notes with the same pitch in the arpeggio; notes are fully polyphonic with adjustable duration (notes may overlap); Keyboard input in direct mode may play along with the arpeggio; adjustable rate, syncs with external clock.
* Chord generator: May add chord notes to directly played notes or arpeggiated notes; adjustable velocity response and duration for each note in the chord; pitch remapping to different keys with sophisticated note cache system to track note-off events even when remapping is changed while a note is on, for either direct notes, stored notes, or both; arpeggiated chords may have variable and intervals and patterns.
* Auto Sequencer: Simple way to build long song sequences with minimal effort; simply switches to next preset after the number of chosen bars, when enabled and clock is on.
* Custom voice allocator Optimally assigns notes for best quality when CPU resources are low, with complex note age adjustment both for note on and note-off events; number of voices may be changed during play without interruptng playing notes.
* Presets and preset bank management: Loading and saving of external preset files; single-click recall, save, and delete of 128 programs; last session state restored when starting a new session; text comments stored with each preset.
* Open component design: you may also find in-depth documentation on prototypes of the design internals on this site
|Tags||synth, lfo, sequencer, effect|
|Live Version Used:||9.6.2|
|Max Version Used:||7.3|
|Date Added:||Dec 04 2016 22:55:10|
|Date Last Updated:||Not updated yet|
|Download URL (report link)||http://www.yofiel.com/software/cycling-74-patches/godel32|
|License (more info):||Attribution|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]