|Description:||i would call this one a "sidechain-modulator".
You can use incoming audio to modulate ANY Live Parameter, ANY parameter of your Vst Instruments and ANYTHING capable of receiving midi data (cc,notes)
1) Drop this patch inside of the audio track you want to use as modulation source.
2) In the upper box choose the Device, in the lower box choose its parameter.
3) Set modulation range with ModMin and ModMax. "ModOut" gives you some visual feedback.
4) Make nasty noises.
* You can control every parameter with your Keyboard aswell, use MidiLearn to do so.
** Somehow the ModMin/Max Values fuck up on startup, so click "ResetMods" on start.
*** If you drop new Devices after loading this Patch use "GetDevices" to refresh the list.
**** If you find any bugs, contact me or deal with it.
* i added menus to select the target range for each Modulator. its still 0 - 1 default. if you try to modulate a parameter (e.g. a macro) and the knob is just moving from 0 to 1, then select 0 - 127 in the umenu.
* this is the "more open patch" i also added a few notes here and there to explain whats going on.
* make me feel loved. visit my blog, download some of my tracks. thank you
|Tags||effect, glitch, other|
|Live Version Used:||8.1|
|Max Version Used:|
|Average Rating (1)||5|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||None|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]