|Name/Version:||Spektro GrainFlux 2.0|
|Description:||GrainFlux is a synthesizer that combines different synthesis techniques such as granular, wavetable, and subtractive synthesis to create unique and distinctive sounds.
It works by using audio samples to create two different waveforms which can be morphed and modulated. While GrainFlux has a modern and simple to use design, it still offers many powerful and creative ways for you to manipulate its sound.
Create anything from morphing basslines to evolving drones by controlling and modulating the Morph, Grain Size, Tilt and Spike parameters.
While you can use any of your own samples, GrainFlux ships with 40 high-quality samples created using a Eurorack modular synthesizer to get you started.
GrainFlux features 6 modes, 4 modulation sources (2 Multi-LFOs and 2 Envelopes), a multi-mode filter (LPF, BP and HPF), and 4 effects (Pre-Drive, Feedback, Karplus and Stereo Spread).
Check out the overview video for the new 2.0 update: https://youtu.be/JnBpQgLoz2s
New in Version 2.0:
- 6 new modes: Regular, Inverted, Alternate, Ringmod, Min/Max and Max/Min.
↳ Regular: Wave 1 and Wave 2 are mixed together normally.
↳ Inverted: Wave 1 and 2 are mixed together while Wave 2’s phase is flipped 180º.
↳ Alternate: Alternates between Wave 1 and Wave 2.
↳ RingMod: Wave 1 is multiplied by Wave 2.
↳ Max/Min: positive part from Wave 1 + negative part from Wave 2.
↳ Min/Max: negative part of Wave 1 + positive part from Wave 2.
- New Center parameter: modifies how the modes operate in different ways depending on the mode.
- Added a new Multi-Env mode to Envelopes 1 and 2. The user has the option to select which mode he/she would like for each of the envelopes independently (ADSR or Multi-Env).
- New post-VCA effect: Karplus. Karplus uses the a very short delay line that can be used to add subtle reflections or a longer metallic “tail” to the sound.
- Added enhancements to LFO: new Phase, Reset, and Shape controls.
- Re-designed Filter modulation engine to be more flexible and precise.
- Added Filter FM with selectable modulation source (Bass Oscillator or Grain Wave).
- Added MIDI Velocity as a modulation source for the Filter’s Cutoff.
- Fixed the range and scale of the Bass Boost and Grain Wave knobs to work in dB (instead of linear gain).
- Changed the scale of all Modulation knobs as well as the Pre-Drive and Feedback knobs to 0-100%.
|Live Version Used:||9.2|
|Max Version Used:||7.0.4|
|Date Added:||Oct 09 2014 11:29:55|
|Date Last Updated:||Oct 26 2015 17:28:53|
|Download URL (report link)||http://spektroaudio.com/grainflux|
|License (more info):||None|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]