|Description:||NEW UPDATE: 'gLeechFOs' version 1.0.1 + 'Leecher' version 0.9
- LFO utility device (gLeechFOs) and wavetable glitcher device (Leecher) based on Gregory Taylor's excellent 'LFO Tutorial' series; including Live parameter modulation mappings and OSC broadcasting and much more...
- Deepest, humblest apologies and THANKS to Gregory Taylor.
- 4 LFO's + 1 sum of these LFO's == a LFO summing playground and 5 sample-accurate parameter modulations (selectable via menus) and 6 additional configurable OSC broadcasts of this data. All parts of the device can be fully deactivated / activated, conserving CPU and making it many devices in one. NOW INCLUDED: 40 preset slots save-recall, faster & more cpu efficient code, better documented, bugs fixed, and:
- In the previously released version of gLeechFOs there was a sample glitching section built in. However, in this 1.0.1 update release this is separated off into a new device called Leecher. This is actually a development of the previous sample section and can be used on its own as well as downstream of a gLeechFOs instance with bespoke audio/data routings between the two. Leecher also includes (yet) another parameter modulation mapper based around a quirky quasi envelope following technique. Also with previous features included such as beat-synced recording, loop selections etc.
- included in .zip file download:
- gLeechFOs.amxd - frozen Max Audio Effect Device
- Leecher.amxd - frozen Max Audio Effect Device
- gLeechFOsLeecherUnit.adg - an Audio Effect Rack with the gLeechFOs and Leecher duo mapping already set up for you (see image)
N.B. - ALL parameters etc are documented via Live's 'Info View', so take a look if you get stuck.
Requirements - Live 8.2.2 / Max (M4L) 5.1.8 - will not work with earlier versions.
P.S. - full compatibility with previous 0.9 version cannot be guaranteed.
|Tags||lfo, utility, glitch, other|
|Live Version Used:||8.2.2|
|Max Version Used:||5.1.8|
|Average Rating (2)||5|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||AttributionShareAlike|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]