|Description:||Minotaur is a basic synth device inspired for the fun by the last moog synth !
- 2 oscillators saw/square with pwm
- 1 lfo with sync to modulate filter, amp and pwm
- 1 filter's with settings when clicking on the beast ;)
- Polyphonic capabilities, select how many voices do you want
- Presets with morphing use [maj+click] on a circle to save preset, and [maj+alt+click] to erase one)
- Include help annotations inside Live [maj+?]
Reduce the number of voices to lower cpu consumption.
It requires Max 6 because the use of gen and the PM.ladder~ externals downloadable here:
Once you have downloaded the file, place the PM.ladder~ files in a folder listed in your Max Path, see the File preferences.
Hope you'll have fun with it !
If you use it, please rate it ! ;-)
Check my others devices here:
- Fix pwm's bug
|Live Version Used:||8.2.8|
|Max Version Used:||6.0.4|
|Date Added:||Feb 27 2012 12:41:43|
|Date Last Updated:||Oct 06 2014 06:04:06|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||AttributionNonCommercialShareAlike|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]