|Name/Version:||pitchbomb m8r 1.0|
|Description:||Pitchbomb is a tool to attach the speed of Ableton Live Midi tracks to Audio tracks. This may sound unspectacular, but allows previously impossible tape stops and speed ups.
- Add Pitchbomb amxd to any (Midi) track in the Ableton set.
- Put an audio clip to Repitch mode in clip settings. They need to match pitch-wise, so you might have to bounce your audio.
Percussive stuff like drums can be left in their Drums/Complex/etc mode.
- Add a Midi tracks with synths and match their pitch to the existing audio clips at the given song tempo
- Add a Live "Pitch" plugin to the Midi track
- Click "Learn" in Pitch target 1 and click the Live "Pitch" plugins Pitch knob
- Start fiddling with the semitone change field and do semitone target semitone & bang transitions
|Tags||effect, utility, glitch, other|
|Live Version Used:||8.2.2|
|Max Version Used:||5.1.8|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||AttributionShareAlike|
|Device File:||pitchbomb m8r.amxd|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]