|Name/Version:||Drum-o-Box APC40 Step Sequencer 1.01|
|Description:||This Max For Live patch is a step sequencer inspired by the sequencer part of some old school drum machines, but with some nice additions and usable with the Akai APC40 Ableton Live controller.
Some interesting features :
- Automatic toggle the APC40 from sequencer to session control modes.
- Very intuitive interface allows you to select/play/hear instruments, mute/unmute instruments, select bar, set loop lenght, program beats and velocity, select/play patterns, and more, right from your APC40.
- Patterns can be launched by MIDI (trigger mode, gate mode, sync to transport or free run)
- Easy copy patterns to MIDI clips
- Multiple configurable velocity states
- Patterns can have loop lenghts up to 8 bars
- Configurable MIDI output for each instrument/track
- Patterns are saved with Live project
Read full user guide here : https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1n8Aav-yOxR9TewQDpnraczFDUcL25BJ-padqax53coA
Youtube demonstration video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umRcxumTAC8&hd=1
Please follow me on Twitter for updates and support : http://twitter.com/____FBO____
|Tags||drum, sequencer, hardware|
|Live Version Used:||8.2.6|
|Max Version Used:||5.1.9|
|Date Added:||Oct 30 2011 20:50:43|
|Date Last Updated:||Nov 07 2011 04:07:20|
|Average Rating (3)||5|
|Rate this device:||(must be logged in to rate devices login)|
|License (more info):||AttributionNonCommercialShareAlike|
|Device File:||FBO Drum-o-Box.amxd|
Login to comment on this device.[ browse device library ]